It’s a big week for autumn boys – it will be free to play and will launch simultaneously on Xbox and Nintendo Switch.
The new season of autumn boys is, appropriately, called Season 1: Free for all† It’s kind of a reset and introduces a new currency and season pass for players to enjoy.
To help you stay tuned for when Fall Guys launches as a free-to-play model, here’s everything you need to know about the new season, from how the new currency works to ways you can earn rewards through pre-registration.
On this page:
Fall Guys Free-to-Play, Xbox and Switch Estimated Release Time
Fall Guys Season 1: Free For All has a June 21 release date on PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Nintendo Switch. This is when the game is free to play and a ton of new content is released as well as tweaks to existing systems.
While the exact launch time of Fall Guys has not yet been announced by developer Mediatonic, the in-game counter for the current season is as follows:
- UK: 1:00 PM (BST/UK)
- Europe: 2pm (CEST / Western Europe)
- East Coast US: 8 hours (EST / East Coast US)
- West Coast USA: 5 hours (PST / West Coast USA)
Of course, they could go for such an important update for another time – and we’ll update this page when official confirmation comes in.
What’s New in Season 1: Free for All?
To tie in with its release on Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and Epic Games Store, Fall Guys is undergoing a reset. This means that the new season is actually season 1: free for everyone. There’s a lot of new content, as well as some changes to how things like currency and season passes work.
Here’s what to expect:
- New platforms: Fall Guys launches on June 21 for Nintendo Switch, Epic Games Store, and Xbox consoles. The game will also be removed from the list on Steam as of this date, but existing players will remain unaffected.
- Season 1: Free for all: The game will be free to play. Cross-platform play and progression will also take effect so you can play with players on other platforms
- PS5 version: Launching June 21, with faster load times and performance upgrades on the way.
- Legacy Pack: For players launching Fall Guys before June 21, this includes a Nickname, Nameplate, Regal Costume, Veggie Dog Costume, Feisty Dwarf Costume – and Season 1 Season Pass!
- show money, new currency that can be used to buy the season pass
- Pre-registered rewards, for players who want pre-register for the new season† You get a lot of exclusive rewards.
Good luck in Fall Guys Season 1: Free for all!