Forecasts by offering (AI software, AI services), by technology (Deep Learning, Supervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Unsupervised Learning, other), by application (oncology, infectious diseases, neurological disorders, metabolic diseases, cardiovascular diseases, other) , by Type (target identification, molecule screening, drug design and drug optimization, preclinical and clinical testing) AND regional and leading national market analysis PLUS analysis of leading companies AND COVID-19 recovery scenarios
New York, June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of its “Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market Report 2022-2032” report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06288090/?utm_source=GNW
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market Report 2022-2032: This report will be invaluable to leading companies seeking new revenue streams as they better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It is useful for companies looking to expand into different industries or expand their existing business in a new region.
Increasing adoption of cloud-based applications and services is driving the market
Artificial intelligence (AI) is defined as a machine that uses modern technology to perform tasks similar to those of the human mind. The primary goal of drug discovery research is to find drugs that can help prevent or treat specific diseases. The difficulties in assessing, obtaining and using data to solve difficult medical problems fueled the demand for artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery industry. The market for artificial intelligence in drug development is divided into supply, technology, type, applications and region. The growing number of cross-sector collaborations and partnerships, the increasing need to control the costs of drug discovery and development and reduce the overall time required in this process, the increasing adoption of cloud-based applications and services and the impending expiration of blockbuster drug patents are all driving artificial intelligence in the drug discovery market. On the other hand, the expansion of the market is hampered by a lack of drug discovery datasets and an insufficient supply of competent employees.
The lack of data is a recurring problem in all sectors where AI is being implemented
The shortage of data is a recurring problem in all industries that deploy AI. A standard biological test requires a minimum of five samples to be legitimate. To function properly, most machine learning algorithms need to be trained on hundreds of thousands of data points or samples. This is why getting high-quality healthcare data is critical, something that has proven increasingly challenging over time. The challenge is due to the disorganized and fragmented health data that is scattered across many data platforms and organizations. Patient insurance and healthcare providers change too often, making data collection difficult.
What are these questions to ask before buying a market research report?
• How is artificial intelligence (AI) evolving in the drug discovery market?
• What is driving and limiting artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery market?
• How will each artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets represent in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading artificial intelligence (AI) in drug discovery markets broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change in 2032 and which geographic region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the artificial intelligence (AI) in drug discovery projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve between 2020 and 2032? What are the implications of artificial intelligence (AI) in drug discovery projects now and in the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialization to further scale artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery market?
• Where is artificial intelligence (AI) heading in the drug discovery market? And how do you ensure that you are at the forefront of the market?
• What could be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies to a new growth path? C suite?
You need to find out how this will impact artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery market today and over the next 10 years:
• Our 461 page report offers you 270 tables and 264 graphs/graphs exclusively.
• The report highlights the top lucrative areas in the industry so you can focus on them – NOW.
• Includes in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth
• Highlights your competitors’ key successful trends, changes and revenue forecasts
This report tells you TODAY how artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug discovery market will develop over the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in the economic recession and bounce of COVID-19. This market is now more critical than at any time in the past 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyzes reveal the commercial outlook
• In addition to revenue forecasts through 2032, our new research provides you with recent results, growth rates and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with company visions and developments.
• Explore qualitative analytics (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, constraints, and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising artificial intelligence (AI) on drug discovery prices, and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your business. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Segments covered in this report
Market segment by offer
• AI software
• AI services
Market segment by technology
• Deep learning
• Supervised Learning
• Reinforced learning
• Unsupervised learning
• Other technology
Market Segment by Application
• Infectious diseases
• Neurological disorders
• Metabolic diseases
• Heart and vascular disease
• Other applications
Market segment by type
• Target identification
• Molecule screening
• Drug design and drug optimization
• Preclinical and Clinical Trials
In addition to the sales forecasts for the total global market and segments, you will also find sales forecasts for 4 regional and 20 leading national markets:
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Latin America, Middle East and Africa
The report also includes profiles of and for some of the leading companies in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery market, from 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Benevolent AI
• Mountain Health
• Cloud Medicines
• Deep Genomics
• Deep Mind
• GNS Healthcare
• IBM Corporation
• Insilico Medicine
Total global artificial intelligence (AI) revenue in the drug detection market, from 2022 to 2032 in terms of value, the market will exceed $919 million by 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through 2032. Our work identifies which organizations have the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress and commercial prospects to keep you ahead of the curve.
How the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market, 2022 to 2032 Market Report Helps You?
In summary, our 461 page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Earnings Forecasts to 2032 for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for application, technology, type, supply, each predicted at global and regional levels – explore the industry prospects and find the most lucrative places for investment and income
• Revenue forecasts through 2032 for 4 regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecast is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan and Australia, among other prominent economies.
• Outlook for established companies and companies looking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in artificial intelligence (AI) in the drug detection market, the market from 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06288090/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data, so you get all the market research you need instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001